Zach was so upset when his friend Abby lost her first tooth. He wanted to know why he hadnt lost any yet. Quite a while ago he declared his tooth was loose, well now he can almost wiggle it all the way flat both forward and backwards (which of course grosses me out!!!). I have found out the tooth fairy is far more wealthy than when we were kids though. I am told a first tooth pulls in a good haul for the kids. I had to take a few before picts of his little snaggle tooth.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The tooth
Zach was so upset when his friend Abby lost her first tooth. He wanted to know why he hadnt lost any yet. Quite a while ago he declared his tooth was loose, well now he can almost wiggle it all the way flat both forward and backwards (which of course grosses me out!!!). I have found out the tooth fairy is far more wealthy than when we were kids though. I am told a first tooth pulls in a good haul for the kids. I had to take a few before picts of his little snaggle tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting for Zach!! He must be so thrilled. I'll ask Abby if she's seen his loose tooth yet. I get updates on just about everything ... right down to when people get their hair cut or if they got a new pair of shoes. :) Keep us posted with a picture!
Post a Comment