Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Art Work

I found out yesterday Kaitlyn is going to be the artist in the family. I picked her up from school yesterday to find her shirt on backwards and inside out. Who knows why, but I was in a hurry to pick them up as we had to get to the doctors office for flu shots. I pick up Zach and off to the doctor we go. I lift Katies shirt to put it on right and find her belly completly colored (well, the remenants after someone obviously tried to wash it). She even used multiple colors. I am still unsure where the teacher was longer enough for her to do this. She told me a whole story about her friend Presley coloring her belly button. I asked her teacher this morning and she said Katie did it herself while she was over in the closet getting something. I am a little unsure how she knows katie did it if she wasnt there, but thats another story. My little artist was born.

No comments: